|COMMISSIONERS MEETING - No Meeting February 28, 2017|
Next meeting March 14, 2017
|COMMISSIONERS MEETING - March 14, 2017|
REGULAR TOWN MEETING beginning at 6 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance
Approval of Minutes of February 14, 2017 Meeting
Report of Disbursements for the month of January
Oxford Fire Company
• MEWS Design RFP Review
LETTERS AND REQUEST
EXECUTIVE SESSION (when requested)
Gordon Graves, President of Commission
Gordon Fronk, Commissioner
Carole Abruzzese, Commissioner
|Board of Port Wardens Mtg. - March 2, 2017|
|Regular monthly meeting canceled this month.|
|Planning Commission Meeting - March 7, 2017|
Regular monthly meeting canceled this month.
|Historic Meeting - March 6, 2017|
Regularly scheduled meeting beginning at 5:00 p.m.
Building Permits for Review:
- William Fowler, 115 S. Morris St., replace front doors.
- Oxford Museum, 100 S. Morris St., construct Oxford picket fence across the back end of the museum side garden, to match existing on street side; extend existing path; install drip irrigation system.
- George Morris, 200 N. Morris St., remove old metal garage doors; install new white painted steel garage door; remove vinyl siding and sand and paint existing Dutch lap wood siding on garage and house.
- Old Point Comfort Condo Assoc., 218 N. Morris St., repair and replace front porch columns.
- Scott Rensberger, 102 Stewart Ave., repaint exterior of house to new color; repaint exterior shutters to new color; move existing driveway to side of house and landscape front; replace existing fence and add new Oxford pickets and regular picket to enclose yard; replace roof shingles.
- Joseph Mekulski, 300 E. Strand, additional gravel driveway with permeable paver tire tracks, new brick walk, new brick patio, and rain garden.
- Devismes Lee, 100 Tred Avon Ave., replace existing gate posts and install a gate to match existing fence.
- Carolie Patton, Tilghman Street, construction of new home on vacant lot with front porch.
- Oxford Mercantile Group, 104 S. Morris St., sign for new business, “Yacht and Home.”
- Oxford Mercantile Group, 104 S. Morris St., renovation of first floor commercial space, new windows, storefront, ADA access ligt and porch; second floor apartment windows; foundation; structural work; plumbing; electrical; hvac; ADA toilet; wood fence utility screening; conditioned crawlspace.