Oxford Day 2022 information can be found at the link below.
- COVID testing site at UM Shore Medical Pavilion, 500 Cadmus Lane Easton MD 21601. Drive Through. Open Saturday-Thursday 9 AM to 3 PM. PCR tests with results in 24-48 hours.
- Free at-home COVID tests via USPS. Every home is eligible for four tests and orders will ship in 7-12 days. Order them here
- The health department’s rapid at-home COVID tests are available through the Talbot County Free Library when inventory allows.
- Local pharmacies are getting at-home COVID tests in stock. It is recommended you call ahead of time to see if they are in stock before going to purchase them.
- The Health Department is testing at their test site at 28712 Glebe Road Easton MD 21601 Monday through Friday 9 AM to 2:30 PM. You can call 410-819-5632 or visit https://portal.ciandx.com/portal to make an appointment. Walk-ins welcome. No appointment required.
- **When taking at-home COVID tests, you can report your results here**
Talbot County Health Department is now providing “Booster” shots Monday through Friday – see the poster below for location and times.
- What: Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J COVID-19 Vaccine
- Where: Talbot County Vaccine Center, 102 Marlboro Ave Easton MD
- Call 410-819-5641 for questions and appointments.
- When: Monday through Friday 10 AM to 6 PM, walk-ins welcome, no appointment required
- 5-11 year olds on Fridays, no appointment required
- Who: Anyone 5 years old and older
- Anyone 12 years and older
- 5-11 year olds are now eligible for their Pfizer vaccine which is available on Fridays, no appointment required
- Anyone 18 years and older
- Anyone 18 years and older
- Anyone 12 years and older who is at least 5 months after their second shot
To see historic post: Covid-19 / Corona Virus
A page has been added to list the drafts of recently approved ordinances and will be updated as needed. These are not the official copies or the ordinances and are here for information only. Please contact the town office if you have specific questions.
Meetings will be transitioning to In Person. OXFORD COMMISSIONERS MEETINGS will continue to have a VIRTUAL option, which will be provided on the calendar and agenda.
Board Meetings will be in person, unless otherwise noted on their agendas.
Links for any meetings with a VIRTUAL option can be found by clicking on the meeting event on the website calendar. Or by searching the agenda HERE
Dates and times for these meetings, along with information for public participation can be found on the Town Calendar under Events on this website. Choose the meeting you are interested in for the participation information.
Agendas for all upcoming meetings are found here: Oxford Commission and Board Agendas
Oxford Commissioner’s Meetings are generally held on the second and fourth Tuesday of each month at 6 pm
Oxford Historic District Commission Meetings are generally held on the first Monday of each month at 5 pm as needed
Oxford Planning Commission Meetings are generally held on the first Tuesday of each month at 6 pm as needed
Oxford Port Wardens Meetings are generally held on the secondThursday of each month at 6 pm as needed
Oxford Board of Appeals meetings are only called when there is an appeal in process.
For most boards, if there is no information or permits to be reviewed, there is no meeting held that month.
Building Permit Applications and request for Consultations must be submitted per the schedule found here: 2021-2022 Meeting Submittal Schedule.
To keep up to date, visit Oxfordday.org for more information.