With no pending applications, the Oxford Port Wardens will not be holding a meeting in May. The next meeting would be on June 9, 2022 at 6 pm in the meeting room located at 101 Market Street.
April 14, 2022 at 6 pm at 101 Market Street.
Regular monthly meeting beginning at 6 p.m.
Approval of minutes of March 10, 2022
Permit for Review
- Commissioners of Oxford, Strand Road, provide shoreline erosion control and resilience to coastal flooding via implementation of living shoreline techniques in several locations along Strand Road.
- Justin Warner, 311-313 S. Morris St., replace stringers, split pile claps, caps, and decking as needed; all in-kind replacements.
- MKW Family, LLC, 209 South St., repair and replace existing pilings.
- Justin Warner, 311-313 S. Morris Street, discussion of possible floating dock.
- Ordinance 2202 – Amending Harbor Line to Eliminate Nonconforming Status in Crockett’s Cove.