OXFORD HISTORIC DISTRICT ~ September 14, 2020 at 5 pm
THIS WILL BE A VIRTUAL MEETING
Participants are to participate by joining the provided link:
Citizens are welcome to join by the video link or using audio only by calling:
301-715-8592 Follow prompts and enter the following:
Meeting ID: 836 6937 4925 Password: 327537
Text the clerk at 443-496-1761 if you have any problems.
OXFORD HISTORIC DISTRICT ~ AGENDA
Permits for Review:
– David Blanton, 218 S. Morris St., installation of tankless Novien Boiler and 100 gallon above ground gas tank; add fencing around gas tank.
– Analipsi, LLC, 200 West St., proposed revisions to overall roof design and dormers of the accessory structure. Structure was previously submitted to HDC and approved.
– Cameron Mactavish, 102 Caroline Street, construct 8’ x 10’ deck with ¼” gaps between boards on P.T. sleepers and porous gravel; construct Eco-paver driveway tracks and apron in front of garage.
– Donald and Megan Beyer, 105 N. Morris St., transfer existing garage to guesthouse.
– Freiderikos Franke, 208 Factory Street, window awnings and pergola.
– Thomas and Anne Demarco, 404 S. Morris St., rear two story addition and two story front porch.
– David Blanton, 218 S. Morris Street, re. changes to façade of existing house.
– Michael Mueller, 210 Tilghman St., re. house and pool feasibility
– Bartley Eckhardt and Bonnie Johnson, 102 E. Strand, discussion of concept plans
– Mr. and Mrs. Brian Wells, re. 205A N. Morris Street renovation project
– Oxford Administrator Cheryl Lewis, re. update on the Oxford Mews