OXFORD HISTORIC DISTRICT ~ April 5, 2021 at 5 pm
THIS WILL BE A VIRTUAL MEETING
Participants are to participate by joining the provided link:
Citizens are welcome to join by the video link or using audio only by calling:
Follow prompts and enter the following:
Meeting ID: 824 8722 1386 Passcode: 665116
Text the clerk at 443-496-1761 if you have any problems.
OXFORD HISTORIC DISTRICT ~ AGENDA
Permits for Review:
– Megan Beyer, 105 N. Morris Street, flagstone patio facing waterside, behind guesthouse.
– Mary Jordon & Curt Reintsma, 210 S. Morris St., 25” picket fence between owner’s driveway and neighbor’s side yard.
– Bruce Purdy and Barrett Shepard, 304 E. Strand, replacement of 8 Anderson windows with 8 new Anderson windows – replacing existing windows with same double hung windows.
– Hasan and Deborah Dogrul, 302 E. Strand, alteration of existing covered porch on front of house by adding screens in between existing posts to turn structure into a screen porch.
– Michael and Tammy Mueller, 210 Tilghman St., new home on existing property.
– Oxford Museum, 101 S. Morris St., erect semi-permanent exhibit structure on south side with four (4) 73” high by 55” wide removable exhibit screen mounted in sleeves in ground.
– Alice Ann and Jay Martin, 204 Factory Street, re. proposed renovations