The next Oxford Historic District Commission meeting will be held on May 1, 2023 at 5 pm at 101 Market Street.
Permits for Review:
- Bartley Eckhardt and Bonnie Johnson, 102 E. Strand, new Oxford picket fencing, 4’ in height, painted white.
- Cynthia Orem, 101 Benoni Street, change paint color of house to light gray.
- Michael Rados and Lisa Beaman, 106 E. Strand, repair old rotten wood and add spouting for drainage and water run-off on 2nd floor front deck.
- Deborah Buhles, 106 E. Strand, remove existing knee wall and post wraps on third floor balcony, including installation of new posts for railings, new rubber membrane, new white double aluminum railing and installation of gutter system.
- Philip Logan, 104 N. Morris Street, regarding additions and renovation work.
- David Ober, 104 Tred Avon Ave., regarding single story addition to allow for wood burning fireplace with brick chimney.
- Timothy Kearns, 103 Tred Avon Ave., regarding plan shift in location of previously approved pool house, including plan re-configuration and addition of shed dormer on east elevation.