The next Oxford Historic District Commission meeting will be held on September 11, 2023 at 101 Market Street.
Regular monthly meeting beginning at 5:00 p.m.
Approval of the August 7, 2023 meeting minutes.
Permits for Review:
- Russell and Patricia Gray, 410 S. Morris St., new roofing for front porch & garage.
- Monty and Suzie Deel, 206 Tilghman Street, install 4’ high black aluminum fence down right side property line; fence to match existing fence.
- Monty and Suzie Deel, 212 Tilghman Street, install 4’ high vinyl fence on the left side property line.
- Robert and Jean Konopacz, installation of picket fence along south side of property attaching to existing fence in front of property.
- Justin Werner and Lisa Quina, 313 S. Morris Street, install above-ground gas tank on south side of house; addition of fireplace vent; screening by enclosure or landscaping.
- Ed and Elizabeth Hainke, 100 W. Division Street, install HVAC unit on back side of structure and at ground level.
- Robert Sommerlatte and Christine Maynard, 501 E. Strand, demolish existing single story portion of house down to first floor platform/ extend footprint towards street; construct two story addition; extend existing chimney; rework main entry stoop; enclose primary suite roof deck.
- Robert Sommerlatte and Christine Maynard, 501 E. Strand, install new plug/lap pool.
- Thomas Benson with Pamela Gardner, Architect, for Mr. and Mrs. Alfred Sikes, 105 W. Division Street, one-story addition on each side and rear of house; new pool and shed.
Appointment of a new Chair.